When I hear that saying or a similar saying, I think of Carrie from Sex and The City. No, I'm in no way getting married just yet. But the focus of today's post is how I took "Something Old, Something New, Something Thrifted and Blue" to create a new look. I find that recreating looks with old pieces in my wardrobe has to be one of my specialties when it comes to finding something to put on.
Something Old
I've had these berry heels for about 6 years now. Torrid was in the season of selling different colored pumps and these were my favorite. This past month I was cleaning out my closet and found these heels. After going back and forth in my mind about keeping these heels, I told myself if I keep them I better wear them.
Something New
Let's talk about this Polka Dot Bodysuit from Boohoo Plus. I picked this up during my online Black Friday shopping haul. I came up with so many ideas on how to style this body suit but this look is just right. My earrings are also a new edition to my collection. There was no way I was leaving the store without these $5 dollars earrings. Let's not forget about this winter white clutch that I got on sale for $8.00 at Forever 21 this past summer. You don't have to pay a pretty penny for something new!
Something Thrifted and Blue
My love for pleated skirts goes beyond words! I ventured into one of my favorite thrift stores and found this skirt for $4.99. Along with this faux leather moto jacket if I can remember for $4.00!
Until next time,








The dot combination is just AMAZING! <3
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely my dear!
Why Thank you Amy!
DeleteLove this look, especially the clutch
ReplyDeleteThank you Nessa Mae! <3
DeleteOmg I love the polka dots! Also I love the message of this post, as I have more than a few favorite articles of clothing that I've found at Thrift stores!
ReplyDelete-Sydney @ Queen of the Food Age
Thank you ! I just love thrifting! <3
Delete