Style Crush Tracee Ellis Ross

 


Lately I've been stalking Pintrest for inspiration for upcoming projects for my blog. I stumbled upon several of Tracee Ellis Ross' style pins. The more I clicked on pins, deeper I fell in love with her style. I starting to do more research on her style on YouTube and Google. I've always had a love for her for as an actor but my love her has been taken to a completely different level. Weather it be on screen or off the screen, her style just screams "YASSS"!



If I could some up her style in four words it would be Edgy, Eccentric,Versatile and Bold.  She isn't afraid to break barriers and in no way shape or form plans on conforming to societies standard as a woman.  Another thing that I love about her is that it doesn't take much for her to have a complete look.   She can go from rocking a pair of heels with a  pants suit to rocking a pair of  Air Jordan's. I love that adds sneakers to her wardrobe every now and then.









 Not only is she my "Style Crush ", but also a fearless and bold  #BlackGirlMagic inspiration as a whole. My favorite quotes from her are: " I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me." 
&

That has to be one of my favorite magazines that she was featured in. The photos in this shoot are just flawless. 

If you want to see more of my favorite looks from Tracee stay tuned for an update on my Pintrest Board. In the mean time who's your latest Style Crush?


Until Next Time,


0 comments

prev
next