This dress has been sitting in my closet since I purchased it back it March. My reason behind purchasing this dress would be my love of DVF's wrap dresses. Due to the fact that DVF doesn't carry plus size, I found an alternative. My love for wrap dresses grows deeper the more that I find them.
After looking for different ways to style this wrap dress, I created this look set on Polyvore.If you don't know by now, I have a thing for adding sneakers to my dresses and skirts. I love this look because it puts me in the mind of walking the streets of New York City heading lunch with friends or heading to work for a fashion industry job.
Outfit Details: Jacket: Thrifted| Dress: Ava & Viv| Sneakers: Lane Bryant| Sunglasses: Windsor Store| Clutch: Forever 21


Wrap dresses are so perfect for day or night! I've always wanted one but DVF is too expensive. Love this style you found!
ReplyDelete