Happy Monday! I hope you're ready to take on another week with a positive outlook and ambition. I titled this look Pretty Powerful because this these are just a few pieces that make me feel powerful. These pieces will be incorporated in my "Pretty Powerful Week" in some type of way.
I challenge you to step out your comfort zone and be bold as this Red Ruby Woo Lipstick. Don't
be afraid to try new things such as mixing prints. If you need some me time pick up your favorite drink rather is be coffee or tea. Don't forget to jot down your ideas and goals for the week. Remember that your time is precious and DON'T WASTE IT. Bundle up in a chic coat because the temperature has finally dropped. When your day or week gets rough remind yourself who you are!
Until Next Time,
I challenge you to step out your comfort zone and be bold as this Red Ruby Woo Lipstick. Don't
be afraid to try new things such as mixing prints. If you need some me time pick up your favorite drink rather is be coffee or tea. Don't forget to jot down your ideas and goals for the week. Remember that your time is precious and DON'T WASTE IT. Bundle up in a chic coat because the temperature has finally dropped. When your day or week gets rough remind yourself who you are!
" She turned her pain into power and her visions into victory."
Until Next Time,
Shop This Post

I love the positivity of this post, Ireana - you're always so great with that. I really like the way you put this outfit together too - that green jacket is making me swoon!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic week, my friend!
x
Shree
Anytime Shree and Thank you so much! I believe the jacket is on sale today!=) <3
Delete