Maple Holistics Lavendar Hybrid Review



 

Who doesn't enjoy  a nice bubble bath? After a long work week, I was looking for the perfect way to end my week. Thank you to Maple Holistic for sending this heaven in a bottle. I now can add this bubble bath to my at home pampering sessions. Maple Holistics caters to men and women with a wide range of skincare, body wash, and hair products.

Maple Holistics

Made In The USA ,All Natural ,Cruelty-Free ,Sulfate Free and Safe for Color


My Experience
When it comes to purchasing soaps and body washes, I have to be really careful due to my skin. I have sensitive skin and certain products can cause my skin to become irritated. But with Maple Holistics Bubble, it's a different story. I used this product for the past month or so and I love the way skin feels after my bubble bath.  I'm not a fan of Lavender Scented products because the scent can come off a little too strong. But this body wash is just perfect.





 Thank you again to Maple Holistics for sending me this product to review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced by this brand.

Until Next time,


0 comments

prev
next