Getting Into Formation

 


              " I Dream It, I Work Hard, I Grind Til I Own It."-B.

         
 As I was putting this outfit together, all I could hear  was  Beyonce's Formation in my head. Lately I've been feeling a major shift in my life. It's like I'm being pushed into the next step of the process we call life.  It's like I'm being told "NOW is the time "! The that I need to get in FORMATION for what I want to achieve within the next few months.  I know it may sound crazy but my goals, dreams and aspirations inspired this look.

I've stated in previous blog post that wanted to step out my comfort zone with my style and take things to new heights.  Not changing my style as whole but putting a few new twist on it. For one, I'm always wearing gold hoops or sliver hoops.  With  this look I did without my hoops and settled for pearls.  I bought this necklace back in March and never got a chance to really wear it.  Simply because I'm so use to wearing the same accessories over and over.










       
   Now that I'm officially getting  in FORMATION, I'm ready to go after my purpose and even work harder. It's amazing how your clothing can add a boost to your confidence and make you feel good. This past week I've learned that "You are your brand and how you carry your brand is how you carry yourself."  I hope this post has inspired you to get into FORMATION when it comes to whatever you're trying to achieve.


 Outfit Details: Jacket: Thrifted| Top: JcPenney| Skirt: Old Navy| Heels: Nordstrom Rack| Necklace; Forever 21
 Photography: Timothy Walker Jr.



2 comments

  1. That necklace is killer! This whole look is great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote about how you carry your own brand - so spot on. Even little changes like the earrings are such a great way to step out of your comfort zone. You look amazing!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete

prev
next