Once again Happy New Year! We haven't spoke since last year. Last week I took a break to gather my thoughts and spruced a few things up.
On Thursday of last week, I got a chance to attend my first sewing class at Five Eighth Seams with the ladies of Charleston Blog Society. I have a few D.I.Y projects in the making and adding sewing skills to my list will help me out tremendously.
We were able to pick out our own fabric and we made infinity scarves. There were so many different fabrics to choose from and choosing just one wasn't easy.
The amazing ladies who owned the shop were so helpful when it came to helping us make our scarves.
Not only did we make scarves we also gained some InstaKnowledge from local blogger and businesswoman Liz of CharlestonWeekender. Liz shared some of her tips that could help drive more traffic to our blog and also a few Instagram tips. It was a pleasure listening to that night because I have taken one of her courses a few months back and it has been very beneficial.
If you're local and looking to ty something new, head over to Five Eighth Seam for some fun.
Until Next Time,
I would have loved to have made this! Looks like you ladies had a great time!
ReplyDeleteYes it was really fun!
Delete