The Fall temperatures are creeping it's way in and I had bring back a Same Fit + More look on the blog. Yes this dress has been on the blog in a previous Same Fit +More look back in the Spring . But I couldn't resist rocking this dress again during the Fall Season. I found this look on Pintrest of course and I had to recreate this look.
Striped dresses are seasonal when it comes to my wardrobe. I love paring dresses with any type of boots. I've also been on the hunt for a Utility vest for a while now. During a recent trip to target I scored this vest for $14.99 and was on sale from the the regular price of $29.99. Can you say jackpot??
One of my many wardrobe goals is to add more accessories to my outfits. I want to get past wearing just hoops and pearl earrings. I want to venture into more of a Eclectic Vibe when it comes to my jewelry. But I'll save that for another blog post. I hope you enjoyed my first Same Fit + More of the Fall season. Stay tuned for more!


Love the vest with this dress! It's the perfect touch.
ReplyDeleteHey Gillian! Thank you so much!
DeleteYou are so right, stripes and boots go so well together! I love how you took that Pinterest look and made it your own :)
ReplyDeleteMeg, Borrowed Heaven
Thank you Meg! <3
DeleteI love how you made this look your own!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nikki! <3
DeleteYou look so gorgeous a in this outfit! Love the stripes with the vest? Is that a rose quartz necklace?
ReplyDeleteHey Krystle! Thank you so much and I believe it is. I picked up this necklace from Target for $7.99!
Delete