Where I Shop for Trendy Plus-Size Fashion on a Budget

 


I finally gave in to the capri trend and honestly, I get the hype. The best part? I found the perfect pair at Walmart. Yep, Walmart! 

Over the years, they've quietly become one of my favorite places to find trendy pieces without spending a fortune. They do a great job of keeping up with what's in style while still offering wearable, everyday fashion. As a plus-size woman, shopping can sometimes feel limiting, so finding pieces that are both on-trend and flattering always feels like a major win.

After seeing black capris styled all over my social media feeds, I knew it was time to try them for myself. I love how versatile they are. You can throw them on with sneakers for a casual daytime look or dress them up with heels and accessories for a night out. They're one of those pieces that can easily work with your personal style.

I wore this look to a content creator event with a Y2K nostalgia theme, and if you know me, you know I love dressing for a theme. Half the fun of getting ready is putting together a look that fits the vibe.

One of my favorite parts of this outfit is the top. I found it while thrifting in Buford, Georgia, back in April, and it was one of those pieces I couldn't leave behind. Pairing a unique thrifted find with an affordable trend from Walmart is exactly the kind of styling I love. It proves you don't need to spend a lot to create a look that feels current, personal, and completely your own.








Now this is just one of the many ways that you can style your black capris or any at that. If you need style inspiration be sure to head over to Pinterest for some inspiration. Or Just stay tuned to see how I style them again. So are you Team Capris or you'll pass?


Stay in the loop with me CLICK HERE

Until Next Time,

Xoxo, I.Joelle

0 comments

next