Queen Status ft HGSApperral


 Happy Wednesday!  If you've been following me for a while now, you know my love for graphic t-shirts. When HGS  sent me this t-shirt I knew exactly how it would be styled. I was excited to work with HGS Apparel because of their message behind their brand.  To empower, uplift and inspire. Those three words are a part of my mission as well when it comes to my blog.



When I realized the shirt said " Queen Status" This t-shirt fits perfectly and isn't too tight. I find that is my biggest struggle when finding a graphic tee because I would hate for the words on the t-shirt to be stretched because of my girls! HGS Apparel has an amazing selection of t-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags and hoodies. Each item has a quote or message on it and so it'll be easy for you to figure out which item is best for you.










Outfit Details: Tshirt: HGS Apparel| Skirt: Lane Bryant|Shoes: Lane Bryant| Bag: H&M|Jacket: Thrifted


0 comments

prev
next