Happy Monday! Shopping days til Christmas are slowly coming to an end. I picked up a few things here and there but there are a few things on my list that I can't keep my eyes off of.
My Bomb Life Let's just say Claire Sulmers has been one my favorite bloggers for a while now. When I first started blogging I admired her style, ambition, and brand. A few years later she has written a book about how her brand and her life. I've been looking for another book to pick up and read over Winter Break,
Femmes Graphic Tee: I love styling graphic t-shirts and they've become a staple in my wardrobe.
Beauty Products:
My makeup collection has been looking a little scarce lately. I've been adding items to my shopping wishing I could just buy everything! But maybe just maybe I'll be able to pick up some of these products during some holiday shopping.
Tory Burch Perfume
Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills So Hollywood Illuminator
MAC Concealer
Becca Foundation
Steve Harvey Jump: Another book on my list that Needs to be in my collection. My goal is to have a bookshelf full of books when I move into my first place next year. When I wake up on time for work I'm able to catch Steve Harvey in morning for his morning talks that are so motivational. Picking up this book along with Claire's books will have me set for the next two months in my the books department.
Makeup Sequin Clutch: I made style vow to myself that I would look into adding more fun pieces to my wardrobe. This clutch is just perfection and I can't wait to style this clutch for the upcoming seasons,
Nike Huarache: Have become my favorite sneakers and they're so comfortable. I can't forget to mention that these sneakers are fun and easy to style.
Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet?


0 comments